At SSE Airtricity we’re committed to supporting efforts to limit and delay the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) and the wellbeing of our colleagues, customers and the communities we serve is our number one priority. Please be assured we’re operating as normal and will endeavour to continue doing so.
We continue to monitor and assess the situation across all of the jurisdictions we operate in and we are working in line with Governments’ latest guidance, updating our approach as it evolves.
We’re doing everything we can to continue the same level of service that you’re used to in the coming weeks. We will continue to provide regular updates here on our website and via our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
We understand this is a challenging and uncertain time for many of our customers. If you have concerns about paying your energy bills, we’ll work with you to find a resolution together, we will not be disconnecting any of our customers throughout this time. To speak with a member of our team just call us on 1850 40 40 70.
As you can appreciate, our priority is to focus our efforts on ensuring we take the care of our most vulnerable customers and those with prepayment meters. To help us help as many people as possible, we’d kindly ask you, where possible, to register your online account through our website, where you can manage your account through our self-service application.
We’re here to answer your questions
- Live Chat - Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Weekends and Bank Holidays 10am - 6pm
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gas Boiler Repairs Priority Appointments – Call 1850 81 81 70 Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm (exc Bank Holidays)
Don’t forget the clocks go forward on Sunday the 29 of March. Remember the times of your friendly credit will change, so your friendly credit will end at 9am on Monday instead of 10am. You can continue to top up your meter, via our website, any Payzone outlet or contact us here and we can help you top up. Try to top up your meter early in order to avoid any disruption of service.
Important: Emergency Credit for Gas:
• The amount of Emergency Credit for gas offered to a customer is now €100 for a period of time.
• However, you must vend to activate the new emergency gas credit, meaning you must bring your Pay As You Go card to any Post Office, Postpoint or Payzone outlet (a vend of €0 is accepted)
• Once the credit on the meter drops to a low level you will be offered ‘Emergency Credit’.
• This can be borrowed until you can buy some more credit.
• When you want to use your Emergency Credit, insert your Gas Card into the meter. When the Emergency Gas Credit is offered, you can accept it by pressing the red Button A.
• If you’re already in emergency credit, this must be cleared before you can avail of the new emergency measures of €100.
For more information on How to access emergency credit or visit Gas Networks Ireland.
Prepayment Electricity Customer
We recommend that you always keep your electricity meter topped up. Where possible, we advise customers who can to top up online.
Our online self-service website allows you to do many of your day to day interactions with us. To make sure we can quickly deal with our most in need customers, we’d ask that, where possible, you log on to your online account first. You can log in or register at account.sseairtricity.com.
Please be assured our priority remains maintaining our service and power to our customers and helping people to stay safe and healthy.